Maritime Fairtrade encourages the reproduction and distribution of our content, electronic products and/or services, including our name and logo for non-commercial use.
Please send an email to inform us at [email protected] if you are reproducing our content, linking to our website and using our name and logo.
However, there are limits on these uses, and it’s important to know the following ground rules.
Reproducing our content
Our content hosted at https://maritimefairtrade.org are free to use for not-for-profit personal or educational purposes. However, please do include a note saying: “Source: Maritime Fairtrade (https://maritimefairtrade.org)
Linking to our website
We love it when you link to us and help spread the word about our campaigns for the maritime industry. You don’t need permission. You are welcome to link to our main site or any of the issue areas you find there.
Use of name and logo
Use of our name “Maritime Fairtrade”, including the Maritime Fairtrade logo, is granted on the following condition.
- That it shall be purely for referential and non-commercial purposes.
- You may not use the name and/or logo in any way that indicates or creates the impression that we endorse, approve, sponsor or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available on your own website.
- Banners bearing our name and/or logo may only be used for the purpose of linking to the Maritime Fairtrade website, and these links should always be active links.
- Our name and/or logo may not be combined with any other graphic elements; nor may they be altered in any way including font, design, arrangement, colours or elements; nor may they be animated, morphed or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
We expressly forbid the use of any Maritime Fairtrade content appearing at this site, and/or our name and logo, in regards to the following.
- Personal or corporate gain.
- Any suggestion of our endorsement of a product or solution where such endorsement has not explicitly been made by us.
- Any suggestion of our endorsement of, or connection with, websites that we, in our sole discretion, find to be of an illegal or objectionable nature.
- Any false representation of yourself as our employee, agent or official spokesperson, or any false representation that you are raising funds or donations for Maritime Fairtrade.