Search Engine Optimization Specialist
Discover what’s beyond your limit
Maritime Fairtrade reports on the key maritime stories from across asia. We deliver news on the key players, in-depth features and analysis across the sector. The mission for this role is to build existing content up and drive growth in terms of the number of active users, through SEO, owned, and paid marketing channels.
- SEO – strategic planning, formulating & execution of effective SEO strategies with the purpose of improving organic traffic and search ranking.
- Conduct technical SEO auditing and support strategy implementation
- Identify and participate in new business opportunities
- Engage social media community and grow subscriber database
- Min 3 years of experience
- Strong knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Possess an outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically and ability to identify and resolve problems
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Experience using SEO / analytics tools ie. AHREFS, Google Keyword Planner
- Singaporeans/PR only
- 6-month renewable contract